VISA Account Updater
Automatic Payments Simple and Easy
Wauna Credit Union and Visa just made it easier for you to make sure your automatic payments are up-to-date and accurate so you don't have to worry about missed payments or spending time updating your accounts online or on the phone.
Now when you save your Wauna Credit Union Credit or Debit card for things like automatic bill payments, or stored with an online merchant, we can help update it automatically if your payment info changes. That means if your card is re-issued, you may not have to update your payment info with everywhere it is saved.*
*Not all merchants participate in automatic updates.
Examples of recurring payments includes:
- Netflix, cable bill, and many streaming video and music services
- Public utilities like your electric or gas bill
- Yearly premiums such as car insurance
Examples of saved payment information includes:
- Amazon, Walmart.com, or other online shopping sites
- Mobile Wallets
- PayPal, Venmo, or payment services
- Mobile apps such as Uber and Lyft
As of October 2017, Wauna Credit Union debit and credit cards are automatically enrolled in this service.
If you would rather not have your new card information securely updated, you may opt out of the service by filling out the form below.
Ready to get started?
Applying online is super easy.Apply for a Loan Open an Account