The Card That's Right for you
Stuff Your Stocking
Whether it's gifts, holiday decorating, or simply every day expenses, Wauna Credit Union Wants to reward you for using your Wauna Credit Union Rewards Visa this holiday season. Now through the end of the year, we're doubling the rewards points you get for simply using your cards. If you're planning some Black Friday, Shop Local Saturday, Cyber Monday, or right before or after Christmas, you get triple points.*
If you don't have a WCU Rewards Visa Rewards Card apply for one today. We're giving 5,000 rewards points just for opening a new card. With Visa Checkout, Mobile Wallet and 3-D Secure, your WCU Rewards Visa card is the perfect card to use.
- Double rewards points November 1 - December 31
- Triple rewards points November 22-26 and December 21-26
- 5,000 bonus points for opening a new WCU Visa Rewards Card
*Members using their Wauna Credit Union VISA Rewards Credit Card will earn Double Rewards Points (2-Two Rewards Points for each $1 purchase posted to their account) between November 1 and December 31, 2018. Members will also earn Triple Rewards Points (3-Three Reward Points for each $1 purchase posted to their account) for qualifying purchases made on these dates: November 22 – 26, 2018 (Black Friday, Shop Local Saturday, Cyber-Monday, etc.); and December 21-26. New VISA Reward Credit Card accounts opened November 1- 30, 2018, qualify for 5,000 Immediate Rewards Points, and are eligible for the Double and Triple Rewards Points special offer. Membership with Wauna Credit Union required. Rewards Points are non-transferable. Complete promotion details available at waunafcu.org. This special offer ends December 31, 2018.
Use your Visa for a Chance to Win the Ultimate Super Bowl LIII Fan Experience
You want the Super Bowl of your dreams. We want to bring you closer to the action. Every time you use your WCU Visa you'll be entered for a chance to win.
You could Win
- Two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIII
- Pre-game coin toss experience*
- A $1,000 shopping spree at the NFL Shop at Super Bowl LIII with an NFL player
- Air, hotel, and ground transportation in Atlanta, GA
For the complete list of rules go to Visa.com
Mobile Wallet, VISA Checkout, Account Updater and 3-D Secure
Wauna Credit Union is constantly on the lookout for ways to improve our member experience. We're excited to announce four new improvements to our VISA Debit and Credit Cards;
- VISA Checkout adds convenience and help ensure secure online transactions.
- Mobile Wallet puts your credit or debit card directly on your mobile device. It's a more simple and more secure way to make payments. Our cards now support Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Account Updater makes it easier for you to make sure your automatic payments are up-to-date and accurate with participating merchants when you get a new card number.
- VISA 3-D Secure is VISA's new and improved way to ensure that rightful owner of the VISA account. All members are automatically protected.
Wauna Credit Union offers both VISA Rewards and VISA Platinum credit cards for our members. In addition, we offer a First Time VISA to help young members establish credit. For the highest security, we offer VISA 3-D Secure, EnFact monitoring, and all of our credit cards are EMV-Chip secure!
- Rewards & Platinum VISA Cards
- First Time VISA
- Easy Balance Transfers
- Low Rates
- Strong Security Options
- View your transactions in Online Banking
- View or print our Credit Card Program Brochure
VISA Rewards Credit Card
- Lower Interest Rate
- Balance transfers qualify for Bonus Points and low introductory rate
- No expiration for your Points
- Personalized webpage to monitor points and redeem for quality merchandise & travel rewards
- Use your VISA Rewards to pay monthly utilities and other bills to grow your points quickly
VISA Rewards & Redemption:
VISA Platinum Card
- Low Interest Rate
- Affordable Terms
- Balance Transfers
- Accepted wherever VISA is displayed
- Monitor Account Online
- Monthly statements
1st Time VISA
Our popular 1st-Time Borrower’s Program can help you start building a solid credit rating.
- Up to $500 limit
- Learn valuable money management skills in our Credit Matters course.
- Build your credit to qualify for more significant loans.
Report Lost or Stolen Cards*
Report Lost/Stolen Credit Card
Submit Card Disputes: 800-773-3236
Follow the prompts.
General Information: 844-267-2739
Activate/Set PIN: 844-267-2739