The Card That's Right for you
Introducing Mobile Wallet, VISA Checkout, Account Updater and 3-D Secure
Wauna Credit Union is constantly on the lookout for ways to improve our member experience. We're excited to announce four new improvements to our VISA Debit and Credit Cards;
- VISA Checkout is Wauna Credit Union's newest tool to add convenience and help ensure secure online transactions.
- Mobile Wallet puts your credit or debit card directly on your mobile device. It's a more simple and more secure way to make payments. Our cards now support Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Account Updater makes it easier for you to make sure your automatic payments are up-to-date and accurate with participating merchants when you get a new card number.
- VISA 3-D Secure is VISA's new and improved way to ensure that rightful owner of the VISA account. All members are automatically protected.
Wauna Credit Union offers both VISA Rewards and VISA Platinum credit cards for our members. In addition, we offer a First Time VISA to help young members establish credit. For the highest security, we offer VISA 3-D Secure, EnFact monitoring, and all of our credit cards are EMV-Chip secure!
- Rewards & Platinum VISA Cards
- First Time VISA
- Easy Balance Transfers
- Low Rates
- Strong Security Options
- View your transactions in Online Banking
- View or print our Credit Card Program Brochure
VISA Rewards Credit Card
- Lower Interest Rate
- Balance transfers qualify for Bonus Points and low introductory rate
- No expiration for your Points
- Personalized webpage to monitor points and redeem for quality merchandise & travel rewards
- Use your VISA Rewards to pay monthly utilities and other bills to grow your points quickly
VISA Rewards & Redemption:
VISA Platinum Card
- Low Interest Rate
- Affordable Terms
- Balance Transfers
- Accepted wherever VISA is displayed
- Monitor Account Online
- Monthly statements
1st Time VISA
Our popular 1st-Time Borrower’s Program can help you start building a solid credit rating.
- Up to $500 limit
- Learn valuable money management skills in our Credit Matters course.
- Build your credit to qualify for more significant loans.
Report Lost or Stolen Cards*
Report Lost/Stolen Credit Card
Submit Card Disputes: 800-773-3236
Follow the prompts.
General Information: 844-267-2739
Activate/Set PIN: 844-267-2739
*Please Note: The above numbers changed on June 27, 2016.